Friday 6 September 2013

Ji Hoo and Jan Di date! Jan-Hoo fan-fiction -ep.1-

Episode 1 of my new fan-fictio about Ji Hoo and Jan Di! Enjoy :) Check out my other story with Jan Di and Jun Pyo :)

~The same day as Jun Pyo's proposal~

Jan Di: Jun Pyo, can i talk to you for awhile?
Jun Pyo: Of course. *smiles*

Jun Pyo's POV

This is it! She's going to accept my proposal! Stupid me to think even for a second that she might like Ji Hoo. We're soulmates!


Jan Di: Sunbae...i don't...I don't think i can accept your proposal.
Jun Pyo: WHAT!?
Jan Di: *tears up* Im really sorry sunbae, i just can't.
Jun Pyo: *stunned* Just...give me a reason. (no pun intended)
Jan Di: My heart...it belongs to another.
Jun Pyo: WHO!? WHO IS THIS GUY? TELL ME JAN DI! WHO HAS SACRIFICED MORE THAN ME FOR YOU?
Jan Di: Ji Hoo sunbae.
Jun Pyo: *speechless*

end episode one! This is really hard for me to write as personally, i ship Jan-Pyo but..oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment